Delta Aerospace is a Canadian owned and operated engineering company formed by well respected aerospace specialists.
Delta Aerospace is registered with Industry Canada (Industrie Canada).
At Delta Aerospace we have on staff expertise in the areas of:
Our mission is to provide our clients with innovative and current state of the art design tempered by our lengthy experience in creating successfully engineered products.
Our vision is simple and straight forward: we want to be the premier engineering, certification and product development resource that helps aerospace companies all over the world successfully achieve their goals.
Whether modifying an existing aircraft or creating new aircraft products, Delta Aerospace is committed to providing outstanding quality, on schedule and cost effective engineering services to our customers.
- Proficient within the Nastran, Patran and Catia software environment
- Commercial and military aircraft and helicopters
- Conceptual and preliminary design
- Structures modifications and or repairs
- Interior configurations
- Modification of structures to accept new interior configurations
- Passenger to freighter conversion
- Evaluating Service Bulletins, Advisories and/or Airworthiness Directives for incorporation
- Engineering Instructions for incorporating Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives
- Repair design and or evaluation
- Develop STC’s from conception through certification
- Provide and manage a team of professionals to your location and work on site to complete a design package
- Manage a work package for you at our facility with our computing equipment and infrastructure
- Set up a international branch for your business stream in the United States / Canada
- Inspect and certify your products
- Evaluate your component and/or assemblies for efficient manufacturing and have them manufactured, inspected and certified for you within your schedule and budget constraints
- Aircraft modifications and upgrade
- Conversion to SAR and Special mission aircrafts / Helicopters
- Tooling design, with a particular focus on design for manufacturability
(in collaboration with ATD design services)